Discover the aromas and flavours of the most typical varieties of the Basto sub-region and a short history and description of them. The Basto varieties have a unique and diverse character! "Azal”, with citrus aromas and accentuated freshness; "Padeiro” - with its elegance and freshness - and Vinhão - with its unparalleled character - represent the ancestral and exclusive terroir of the Basto sub-region, in the midst of the Vinho Verde Region.
During this experience, you will not only be able to savour the taste of Quinta da Raza wines, but also learn more about vinho verde in general and the traditional varieties from our region, in particular.
Wines to be tasted:
- 3 Vinho Verde wines from Quinta da Raza, produced with the grapes Azal, Padeiro and Vinhão
Price: 18,00 € | adult
Duration: 1h30min. After the wine tasting, you will have access to the panoramic terrace where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the vineyards, Alvão and Marão mountains.
Idiomas: Portuguese and English
- Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 6 pm;
- Sunday: pre-booking by filling out the form on our online shop;
- For other times, fill in the form on our online shop.
Minimum number of people: 2
Maximum number of people: 10
This programme includes:
- 3 Vinho Verde wines from Quinta da Raza, produced with the grapes Azal, Padeiro and Vinhão;
- Snacks and tapas to pair with the selected wines;
- A bottle of water;
- Car Parking;
- Electric car charger;
- Free Wi-Fi.
Cancellations of the selected wine tourism program up to 5 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations within less than 5 days will not be entitled to a refund. However, these may be rescheduled so that the user does not lose their right to enjoy the selected program.
Rescheduling will depend on availability of the Quinta da Raza agenda.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will not be refunded and may not be rescheduled.
- Reservations - pre-booking online, at online.quintadaraza.pt
- Payment - payment made at the time of booking